- An administrator of your personal data is Abyard Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, Zabłocie 25/56 Street.
- The contact person for your personal data on behalf of Abyard Sp. z o.o. is the Personal Data Protection Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of executing the order pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing them on behalf of the Administrator, such as: marketing agencies, ICT service providers, courier companies, payment service providers, providers of accounting, legal and advisory service providers, entities authorised to obtain your personal data based on legal regulations.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period required by the law obliging the Administrator to keep the accounting books (5 years, counting from the beginning of the year following the financial year to which the data refer).
- You have the right of access to the content of your personal data and the right to its correction, deletion, restriction of processing, right to transfer your data, right to object your data, right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing takes place based on consent), which was carried out pursuant to your consent given before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the execution of your order.
- The expression of the above-mentioned marketing approvals is not obligatory; however, their absence will make it impossible to receive free information materials.
- In case of your consent, your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR. Your personal data will be stored and processed until such consent will be withdrawn by you.
- We use a cookie to remember the language selected by the user when he comes back to visit again the website. This cookie is also used to get the language information when not available in another way.